Special Episode. Remembering Andy Sinclair
Listen to the Episode
Enjoying the Podcast?
« CLICK HERE » to leave us a review and rating!
In this special episode, Scott pays tribute to the memory of his friend and protege, cover model Andy Sinclair.
In Loving Memory…
- Fitness and physique model Andy Sinclair passed away suddenly two weeks ago. (Andy was the model for Smarter Sculpted Physique.)
- There was a lot more to Andy than fitness. He was a “three-dimensional” guy.
- Andy had a spiritual side he didn’t talk about much.
- He did good deeds in private. Scott learned after Andy’s passing that he’d been monetarily sponsoring a boy in Africa. A neighbor just happened to notice Andy cleaning up other people’s litter along a nature trail near his condo.
- As a schoolboy, Andy would often give his lunch to another student [who had none]. He won his school citizenship award several years in a row.
- People from all ages—people Scott had never met—attended Andy’s memorial service. He was friendly to everyone.
- Andy had a connection to nature. His nature photography was accepted within 24 hours by an online nature stock photo site that receives 300 applications a day.
- He became more and more uncomfortable with the physical stuff. His social media posts of his own body were to encourage others to get fit for themselves and to engage in fitness in a healthy way, rather than to call attention to himself.
- He had little interest in the concept of “more.”
- What would Andy’s parting words be? Scott thinks he would say to be kind to your neighbors and be kind to yourself.
“Lone wolf, not lonely wolf.” – Andy Sinclair