Episode 160. Scott Strikes Back (Now, It’s My Turn)
Listen to the Episode
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
Enjoying the Podcast?
« CLICK HERE » to leave us a review and rating!
Social media is notorious for personal, “ad hominem” attacks. Scott asks for first impressions of pictures of himself and clients, before and after adopting a plant-based diet.
Before and After: which looks healthier?
Muscle and Health
- The bodybuilding subculture considers anything less than jacked as unhealthy looking.
- The vegan diet isn’t strongly associated with muscularity. Scott doubts that he would have been called weak and frail if his vegan diet weren’t public.
- The person who trolled Scott online hasn’t seen Scott in person in 25 years, from his bodybuilding days.
- People who’ve seen photos from his bodybuilding career, who didn’t know him then, routinely tell Scott he looks better today.
- Scott’s about the same size and body composition as an NFL player.
- Health measures aren’t always visible. Lab results reveal what’s going on inside.
- Scott gives details of his comprehensive physical exam in Episode 125 of The Smarter Sculpted Physique.
Do you want to enjoy food
without "worrying" about it?
Get an entire module of "Food Freedom" as a Free Email Course
100% Free. No Credit Card Required.