Episode 122. Struggling with Fitness or Diet Goals
Listen to the Episode
Enjoying the Podcast?
« CLICK HERE » to leave us a review and rating!
Perspective helps frame an individual’s definition of struggle. Some report “struggles” with diet or fitness goals, while others deal with life issues of sickness or the death of a loved one. Scott doesn’t think they compare.
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.”
- How people define struggle and suffering varies.
- Some people see working toward diet and fitness goals as true struggle.
- Considering the suffering associated with sickness and loss of life, diet and fitness struggles don’t seem to compare.
- Scott shares recent examples of people he knows who are dealing with disease and loss of life.
- Larger life issues—such as terminal disease or loss of loved ones—add perspective when considering fitness and diet “struggles.”
- Fitness and diet struggles are frequently self-imposed, unlike death and disease.
- A healthy lifestyle should be a choice…something to be enjoyed.
Get an entire module of "Food Freedom" as a Free Email Course
100% Free. No Credit Card Required.