Episode 113. Breaking Vegan: Client Edition
Listen to the Episode
Enjoying the Podcast?
« CLICK HERE » to leave us a review and rating!
Straight from the Inbox, Scott shares emails from clients around the world, received during only a two-day period, raving about their own “breaking vegan” experiences and success stories.
- It can be tricky to switch to a healthier diet without unintended consequences, underscoring the value of coaching.
- “Food is very personal. People have memories tied to food,”…”heavily restrictive diets can lead to disordered eating that can lead to eating disorders.”1
- Scott made his decision to “break vegan” only after considering the mountains of research suggesting it’s the healthiest diet strategy.
- When Scott uses the term “vegan”, he refers to whole food-plant based. Not processed foods [that don’t use animal products].
- Clients report being able to eat more on a vegan version of the Cycle Diet. They say they’re feeling better and stronger and leaning out.
- The amount of food that can be consumed surprises people who don’t understand how the Cycle Diet works, particularly the plant-based version. What appears like bulking is what revs metabolism and maintains leanness.
- Scott’s vegan version of the Cycle Diet prevents deprivation.
- Not all Scott’s clients are vegan. Some of them aren’t ready for a vegan diet because they struggle maintaining an omnivorous diet.
- None of the clients count calories or keep track of macros. They report the diet is easy to follow.
Highlights from client emails
“I feel leaner.”
“…now I don’t have the cravings to eat anything and everything.”
“I never binge anymore!! I could follow this easily forever.”
“I tell everyone what I am doing!! I see so many people who have rebounded badly from deprivation diets.”
“…my muscles and body just feel “better” since I started this vegan thing.”
“I just had my 4th meal today and I think I will have some oatmeal before bed as my system is in overdrive again.”
“…it’s so easy to eat very very healthy food.”
“…the fat seems to have dropped off me this last two weeks.”
“Feeling amazing – it keeps getting better!”
“Really starting to see and feel fat loss, especially around my waist.”
“The amazing thing is it’s so easy and simple …. If you are too hungry or starving just up portions.”
- Scott’s personal results combined with those of his clients are giving him even more reasons to be passionate about the completely plant-based approach to eating.
- Melissa Halas-Liang, a dietitian and spokeswoman for the California Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, as quoted in healthline.com.
Get an entire module of "Food Freedom" as a Free Email Course
100% Free. No Credit Card Required.