Episode 107. Drug-Free Breakthrough
Listen to the Episode
Enjoying the Podcast?
« CLICK HERE » to leave us a review and rating!
So you want to cure cancer, autism, reverse the aging process, and regrow amputated limbs, all by just using drug-free, natural ingredients? Well, here it is.
The Worst of the Wild Wild Web
- A recent drug-free “miracle cure” claims to cure cancer, autism, reverse the aging process, and regrow amputated limbs. Scott immediately goes off on the ridiculousness of it all.
- The “cure” appeared on a renowned talk show and over the internet. It involves using only natural ingredients, but in a way that is really harmful (e.g. drinking gallons of salt water.)
- To lure people in, it is marketed as a drug-free way to achieve health and wellness.
- The miracle protocol causes explosive diarrhea and other unpleasant side effects like nausea and dizziness, which are explained as healing symptoms.
- This harmful protocol preys on desperate, sick people. Not unlike taking advantage of the elderly.
- The inventor dismisses any negative reaction by the medical and scientific community as a conspiracy. Unsurprisingly, this person advocating this miracle cure has no scientific or medical training.
- Scott refuses to use the name of the person or the “miracle” product to prevent any further publicity; he does talk about it to promote awareness.
- A popular talk show host recently featured this person as a guest, which only serves as an endorsement.
- Any publicity for a scam is harmful. Some people will believe anything.
- Part of this inventor’s large following on the web comes from others exposing the dangerous concoction and wild claims.
“A LIE can run around the world before the TRUTH puts on its shoes.”
You may be interested in…
Download Free HGS Workouts
Get a FREE week of workouts from my most popular workout program, The Hardgainer Solution